Send us a non-binding inquiry form, we will gladly answer your questions.
If you are unsure about the order, you will find information, on how to fill out the form, below. If you need an advice on anything, give us a call.
Order preparation procedure:
- Graphic assignment of customer – just an orientation drawing with description. Photographs or drawings.
- From the graphic assignment we process the graphic design (or more proposals for selection) and send it by e-mail for the initial corrections to the customer. After processing the comments and theme selection, the FINAL GRAPHIC PROPOSAL is sent for approval.
- The production of a punch with motive follows. Punches 2 are produced for double-sided stamping!
- We punch the agreed number of pieces – or we make other products from punched pieces (pendants, stick labels, metal …)
- Surface treatment (if ordered)
- Packaging in packaging of your choice.
- Expedition. We send by Czech Post, transport company, personal collection.
We can execute your binding order within 10 days if necessary.
We are also ready for piece production at individual request. Other requests for dimensions and finishes are handled in person.
Due to the relatively low purchase price compared to the gold price and a very nice appearance, silver coins (eg stored in nice etui) are suitable as gifts for various occasions that everyone can afford to buy and present to their loved ones or themselves today preserve the value of money for the future. The price ratio of gold and silver is one of the highest in history and therefore it is very likely that this ratio will decrease and thus the price of silver will increase.
What can be the graphics format?
Vector graphics or high-resolution bitmap images are ideal.
We accept .ai, .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .tif and other common files.
If your company has a graphic manual, please send it to our e-mail.
Examples of usage of custom medallion stampings according to your own theme:
- anniversary of towns and villages
- current important events in state administration
- valuable commemoration of a significant company anniversary (the medal may include the logo of the company)
- valuable gift to business partners, customers
- unforgettable thanks to deserving colleagues
- personal significant anniversaries for the company management itself
- … And many others…